21 Coding & Game Design
Congratulations you have completed the Coding & Game Design Quests.
To receive your badge or certificate for completion from your teacher:
1. After I have completed this Thing I can:
- know the key elements of a game
- understand that programming is a skill that can be learned by anyone
- create a game in Gamestar Mechanic and use simple visual coding techniques to try programming
- go to code.org and do one or more modules
2. Take this Coding & Game Design quiz. The password for the quiz is game21. Do your best!
3. Take a screenshot of your quiz results to show your teacher.
4. Please take this short survey to share your ideas on how to improve these activities and this 21things4students resource.
5. Show your completed work for to your teacher to receive your 21t4s Programmer Badge or Certificate.
Return to Home page