Q4 Cyber Spy Game
In this Quest you will test out your Cyber Shield. This is the first time you get a chance to make sure you will be able to open the Cyber Safe.
I Can Statements
- be safe on the Internet
- be a good digital citizen
- understand online and email etiquette
- be polite while communicating with others on the Internet
1. Play the The Case of the Cyber Criminal (Game). It is flash-based and may not play properly if your computing device cannot display flash or isn't updated to the correct version.
Alternative or bonus: Take the interactive Media Smarts "How cyber-savvy are you? " challenge. Click on the Start Cyber Security Quiz link that looks like this image.
2. Using a word processing program (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Evernote, etc.), list at least five online tips to help you stay cyber safe.
Completing this Quest
Save the tips in your File Space and submit the file as instructed by your teacher.
Check off this Quest on the 21t4s roadmap
Proceed to the next Quest – ID Theft Faceoff Game
ISTE and Common Core Standards
2. Digital Citizen
b. Engage in positive, safe, legal and ethical behavior when using technology, including social interactions online or when using networked devices
c. Demonstrate an understanding of and respect for the rights and obligations of using and sharing intellectual property
Common Core Standards
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.W.4 Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.