2. Visual Learning
As part of this Thing, you will be learning how to create visual organizers and how to create and use QR codes in learning.
When you have completed this Thing you will:
1. know how to create and use a visual organizer using bubbl.us and Gliffy
2. know how to create and use a QR code
3. understand what a visual map is and how it can organize your thoughts
4. understand what a QR code is and how it is being used in a variety of ways
5. meet international technology standards for Empowered Learner, Knowledge Constructor, Innovative Thinker, Computational Thinker, Creative Communicator
6. create, use and share a visual organizer and QR code with your teacher
7. explore kinetic and potential energy and explain which thrill ride has the most potential and kinetic energy
Quest 1: Fire Rescue
Watch a training video on Gliffy or Popplet, create a visual map, and create a graphic organizer. Share a screenshot of your work and save it to your File Space to share with your teacher.
I am ready for Quest 1
Quest 2: Thrill Ride
Use a graphic organizer and create a visual map. Save a screenshot to your File Space. Take a survey and compare your responses to others.
I am ready to tackle Quest 2
Quest 3: Quick Response
Watch a video to learn about QR codes. Learn how to create a QR code. Explore the use of QR codes on mobile devices.
I am ready to tackle Quest 3
Visual Learning Gold
Additional Quest Activities will be linked here. Currently there are no optional activities featured.
I have completed the Quests as assigned by my teacher.
Go to the graduation page for this Thing.